Thursday, November 20, 2008

Provocative Danger

You don't know it yet,
but you are my personal savior,
my cure for the pain.
I'm making you the pennacle,
the axis mundi to my peace of mind.
It's a responsibility you will underestimate.
It will sneak up on you like a storm at sea.
There is nothing you can do,
I'm going down
and I'm taking you with me.
I will suffocate you
until you need me to breathe.
We will drown in my misery,
and neither one of us will grow old
because we're a love tragedy,
another Romeo and Juliet.
If you don't want to lose yourself with me,
steer away quickly,
before the heavy waves crash upon you
and the icy current drags you down.
I'm an incomprehensible danger,
a torrent soul
that will rage against you,
and fuel an intense urgency
to seek me with every last bit of life you can offer.
If you give yourself to me,
I will never leave you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home